On Jan. 30, the OCA, Moms Across America and others will attend the Monsanto shareholders’ annual meeting. We’ll present both scientific and anecdotal evidence that glyphosate, the key active ingredient in Roundup, is making people sick.
This is your chance to tell Monsanto CEO Hugh Grant how you or a family member went from sick to healthy by avoiding Roundup and GMO foods.
Take Action: Send us your testimonial about the impact of glyphosate and/or GMO foods on your (or a member of your family’s) health. We’ll deliver it to Monsanto on January 30.
We're also collecting pictures of people whose health has been affected for a rally outside the meeting. You can email photos to email@example.com. Rally info here.
According to scientists who analyzed a total of 102 and 199 urine samples from healthy and diseased humans, “Chronically ill humans showed significantly higher glyphosate residues in urine than healthy population.”
Those scientists concluded: “The presence of glyphosate residues in … humans … could haul the entire population towards numerous health hazards.”
Indeed, there is scientific evidence that links Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide and/or its key active ingredient, glyphosate, to numerous health hazards, including:
• ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Birth defects
• Blood cancer
• Breast cancer
• Celiac disease and gluten intolerance
• Chronic kidney disease
• Endocrine disruption (linked to type 2 diabetes, ADHD, depression, cancers of the sexual tissues and endocrine system, genital-urinary tract malformations, and lowered fertility rates)
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Heart disease
• Mammary tumors and pre-mature death
• Pregnancy problems (infertility, miscarriages, stillbirths)
• Reproductive problems (delayed puberty, decreased sperm production, and decreased testosterone production)
Have you experienced any of these problems and been able to link them to exposure to Roundup? Did your symptoms improve when you went organic and stopped eating genetically engineered Roundup-Ready crops, or otherwise stopped being exposed to Roundup?
Send us your testimonials and we’ll deliver them to the men and women who own and operate Monsanto at their annual shareholders’ meeting.
Click here to add your testimonial.